- The CSR Report 2018 is published with the goals of informing stakeholders about the Sekisui Chemical Group's social responsibilities and the various initiatives in which it is involved to resolve social issues and of increasing public understanding of the group's activities.
- The report consists of the CSR philosophies set forth in the CSR Medium-term Plan drawn up in 2017, namely "Three Prominences ("the environment," "CS & quality," and "human resources")," "Pledge to Society" ("working environments," "safety," and "compliance and respect for human rights"), "Stakeholder Engagement," and "Governance"-along which lines this site has been built.
- The information posted here has been decided upon in reference to various report-drafting guidelines, based on internal and external surveys and third-party reviews, and in consideration of what is important for both society and the Sekisui Chemical Group.
- The CSR Report 2018 has been edited with an anticipated readership of all stakeholders involved with the Sekisui Chemical Group, particularly institutions that evaluate ESG and long-term investors.
- The "pamphlet edition" that was published through fiscal year 2017 has been done away with; all information relating to the CSR activities of the Sekisui Chemical Group are posted on this website as the "CSR Report 2018 Web Edition." The "CSR Report 2018 PDF Edition," which has the same content as the Web Edition, can also be down-loaded from the PDF download page.
- The standards used for calculating the major reported performance indicators are compiled together and listed after each set of performance data.
- To ensure reliability, the environmental and social information in the Japanese version of "CSR Report 2018 PDF Edition" has been assured by a third-party organization.
Guidelines Used for Reference, etc.
- The CSR Report 2018 was written following the Core options of the GRI Standards.
- The Ministry of the Environment's "Environmental Reporting Guidelines (2012 Edition)" were also used as a refer-ence.