This website (hereinafter referred to as "this Site") is operated by SEKISUI CHEMICAL CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") or its agent. Before using this Site, please read the following thoroughly and agree to abide by it.
Prohibited acts when using this Site
The following acts are prohibited when using this Site.
The Company will not be liable in any way in the event of damage being caused to a customer or a third party by the commission of any of the following prohibited acts.
- 1an act that infringes or may infringe the assets or privacy of a third party or the Company
(for example, using or providing a computer virus or other type of harmful computer program)
- 2a malicious act such as tampering with this Site or turning this Site into a jump server
- 3making a false declaration or notification, for example, registering an e-mail address that belongs to another person
- 4an act that damages the reputation or credibility of the Company or a third party
- 5other acts that breach or may breach laws, ordinances or regulations
- 6other acts that the Company deems to be inappropriate
Information provided by the Company (for example, documents, photos, illustrations and videos; hereinafter referred to as "Content") is protected by the copyright laws, treaties and other laws of each country. Reproduction, diversion, etc. of the Content without permission is prohibited.
Downloading of Content of this Site to a personal computer by customers shall be considered as "reproduction for private use" recognized under the Copyright Act. However, use of the downloaded Content is limited to the customer or his/her family members. Even if it was the customer who has downloaded the Content, allowing a third party (for example, a company) to use the Content, irrespective of whether it is used for commercial purposes, is prohibited as being outside the range of use. The Company does not grant customers a right to use copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights relating to the Content.
The trade names, trademark registration, and logos of the Company, its affiliates and third parties displayed on this Site (for example, "SEKISUI", "SEKISUI HEIM", "Two-U Home", "ESLON" etc. ) are protected by the Commercial Code, the Trademark Act, the Unfair Competition Act and other laws. These trade names, trademark registration, and logos cannot be used without the explicit permission of the holder of these rights.
- 1To persons who want to link to this Site
You can freely link to this Site directly on any of its pages, provided that you comply with the restrictions on use. You are not required to contact us when you link to this Site.
The URL or the Content in the link you have linked to this Site may change without prior notice (for example, when the configuration of this Site changes). Therefore, there is no guarantee that the URL you link to this Site will exist permanently or that the content in the link will be maintained in the way intended by the person who has linked to this Site.
- 2To persons who browse this Site
The contents of third party websites other than those linked to the Company's website (hereinafter referred to as "link sites") are not under the control of the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the contents of link sites or for damage caused by the use of such link sites.
The fact that a link to this Site exists does not mean that the Company endorses use of link sites, or any of the products, services or companies etc. described by the link sites, or that the Company has a special relationship with the link sites.
This Site has been validated in the following environment. This Site may not correctly display Content due to your browser settings, even if used in a non-recommended environment or recommended environment.
- Windows:Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 or later,Firefox latest version,Google Chrome latest version
- Macintosh:Safari latest version
This Site provides Content using videos and animation and that in a PDF file format. Plug-in software (external software that extends functions not provided by a standard browser) is required to use this Content.
This Site uses Secure Socket Layer(SSL)/Transport Layer Security(TLS) encrypted communication to protect your personal information. In this way, your personal information is encrypted when you send or receive such information, so you can use this Site with confidence.
If you are using a browser that does not support SSL/TLS, you may not be able to access this Site or enter information on this Site.
Cookies are small pieces of information related to the operation of this Site sent by servers. Cookies are generated and are stored temporarily on customers' personal computers, mobile terminals and the like.
- So that we can provide the optimum display of this Site for every customer, and enable more convenient browsing of this Site
- So that we can gain a statistical understanding of browsing activity on this Site for the purpose of improving this Site
You can, however, depending on your browser settings, refuse to receive cookies or receive a warning when cookies are received. Even in these cases, there are no major obstacles to viewing this Site, but there may be restrictions on the use of various services on the Internet.
<Use of Google Analytics>
This Site uses Google Analytics to gain a statistical understanding of the browsing activity on this Site.
Your personal information is not collected using cookies.
For the purpose of improving services for customers, the information obtained through our website will be used in combination with the personal information of customers in our possession. In such cases, the use of personal information will be limited to within the scope of the purposes of use, and only as far as necessary for the implementation of our businesses.
We are very careful when posting information on this Site. However, we cannot guarantee that there will not be an interruption in functionality, that errors will not arise, that any defects will be fixed, or that there are no computer viruses and other harmful materials within this Site or server etc., and we give no guarantee at all with regard to the documents and their contents on this Site. In the unlikely event that damage has been caused to a customer by the use of information, or not being able to use information or this Site, the Company shall not be liable in any way. Please acknowledge this before using this Site.
Information on this Site may be changed without notice. Operation of this Site may also be suspended or discontinued. Please acknowledge this before using this Site.
The Company shall not be liable in any way for any damage caused by the changing of information or interruption or discontinuation of the operation of this Site.
Revised August 2019
Use of social media
"Social media" refers to all external platform services that allow individuals or organizations to communicate interactively through the Internet. The Company primarily uses social networking services such as Facebook and Twitter and video sharing sites such as YouTube.
To enable the Company to increase the level of customer convenience and gain a deeper understanding of the Company, the Company will send information but will not, as a general principle, reply when disseminating information through the social media site.
Please also be aware that the Company may delete your posts or block your account without notice for posts and comments that do comply with public order and morals.
Not all information transmitted by our social media site necessarily represents our official announcements and views. Information on official announcements is provided on this Site and in press releases.
Social media disclaimer
- The Company shall not be liable in any way for any act performed using information from the Company's social media.
- The Company shall not be liable in any way with regard to replies, retweets, comments etc. for the Company's social media posted by customers.
- The Company shall not be liable in any way where an issue or dispute has arisen between customers or between a customer and a third party related to the Company's social media.
- The copyright in comments posted on this Site belong to the customer who has posted them. However, by the posting of comments, the customer has thereby granted the Company the right to use the posted content free of charge and non-exclusively. In addition, it shall be assumed that the customer has consented to not enforce copyright against the Company.
Revised March 2019